1. Beat the egg yolks in a clean basin, add 15g of sugar and mix well
2. Pour in corn oil and stir well
3. Pour the spinach paste
4. Stir thoroughly
5. Sift in the cake flour
6. Stir until there is no dry powder
7. Add the egg whites in three times and add the remaining soft sugar and beat until the whisk has a small upright triangle shape.
8. First take 1/3 of the egg white and pour it into the spinach egg yolk paste and stir evenly
9. Then pour it all into the remaining meringue
10. Don't cut and mix in circles and mix evenly
11. Pour the cake batter into the mold
12. Put it into the preheated oven at 140°C and bake for 60 minutes
13. Take it out after baking (the surface is not cracked at all)
14. Upside down on the grill to cool
The baking temperature is set according to the temperature of the oven at home, and cannot be generalized.