1. Wash the pork belly in warm water and clean the pig hair with tongs.
2. Put the pork belly in cold water, cook for a few minutes, and remove it after the surface is slightly colored.
3. Use a toothpick or bamboo stick to tie the pig skin as tightly as possible. Mix white wine, sugar, salt, fermented bean curd, and five-spice powder evenly, brush it on all places except pigskin, wrap it in a fresh-keeping bag, and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Take out the marinated pork belly, with the pork skin facing up, wrap the rest with tin foil, and place it in a baking tray. Mix white vinegar and baking soda, and brush on the pigskin several times.
5. Cover the pigskin with a thin layer of coarse salt.
6. Put it in the preheated oven, fire up and down at 230 degrees, bake the middle layer for 30 minutes, then take out the baking tray.
7. Tear off the tin foil, scrape off the coarse salt, use a toothpick or bamboo stick to tie the pig skin again, then put it into the preheated oven, heat up to 250 degrees, lower the heat to 120 degrees, and bake the middle layer for 20-30 minutes until The pigskin is completely blistered and golden brown.
1. Cut the pork belly as much as possible, and don't cut it into a thin and long shape.
2. Foil paper can be used to fix the position of roasted meat during baking.
3. The mold in the picture is Xuechu WK9266.
4. It is very important to pierce the skin. It must be pierced as densely as possible.
5. The baking time is not fixed, it can be adjusted according to the size of the meat and the baking situation.