Slowly add cassava flour to boiling water, stir while adding water,
2. Knead into a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 20 minutes,
3. Divide the lotus paste filling into 10 g small balls
4. The cassava dough is also divided into 9 portions,
5. Press the cassava dough flat and wrap it with lotus paste filling,
Ready to cook after wrapping,
7. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, boil, put the glutinous rice balls in the pot again, add a bowl of water after the pot is boiled again, until the glutinous rice balls float to the surface of the water after it is boiled again, it is ready.
8. Add dragon fruit jam when you eat it to make it taste better.