by Nuan Nuan Shang
1. Material drawing.
2. Thaw and rinse the longli fish, soak up the surface moisture with a kitchen paper towel, and then dice into cubes. Wash the coriander and finely chop for later use.
3. Shred green onion and ginger, add 120ml of water to a boil, soak for half an hour as green onion and ginger water.
4. Put the diced dragon fish into the mixing bucket of the food processor, add salt and white pepper. Adjust the whipping speed to gear 1, and press the start button to beat the fish into fish paste.
5. While stirring the fish paste, add the green onion and ginger water in batches (each time you have to wait for the fish paste to fully absorb the green onion and ginger water). If you want the fish balls to be more Q, you can add a little tapioca flour or starch, and stir until the fish is pureed. The fish balls made by Shangjin are enough.
6. Dip a little water on your hands and squeeze the fish paste into smooth fish balls with the tiger's mouth.
7. Use a spoon to scrape the squeezed fish balls from the tiger's mouth and put them in cold water (500ml). Gently shake the fish balls to easily detach them from the spoon.
8. Add 300ml of chicken broth (you don't need water, but the umami taste is slightly lighter) into the soup pot, bring to a boil on low heat, continue to cook on medium and low heat until the fish balls are cooked through.
9. Add vermicelli and washed spinach, add a little salt and white pepper as appropriate, and then serve.
10. When eating, add a little coriander and mix with a few drops of sesame oil to enhance the fragrance.
1. To make fish ball vermicelli soup, the default grinding and breaking function of Midea Broken Wall Cooking Machine is used.
Nuan Nuanshang: Sina gourmet blog, headline account signing author, gourmet freelance writer, favorite thing is to cook the food that Thusheng loves. Here I will publish some of my private food, travel notes and some warm and interesting little things from time to time.
WeChat public account: nns_0625 (or search for Nuan Nuanshang)