1. Prepare ingredients
2. Boneless chicken legs and cut into small pieces
3. Cut potatoes into small pieces and carrots into small pieces
4. Cut the onion into small pieces, and cut the green and red pepper into small pieces
5. Add the cooking wine, pepper and salt to the chicken and marinate for 15 minutes
6. Saute the scallions, ginger, garlic in the pot, add the chicken pieces, and remove them after they are broken. In another pot, saute the onions, add potatoes and carrots, and stir fry evenly
7. Add chicken and stir fry for a while, pour in green beans, stir-fry well, add 2 bowls of water, and add curry cubes. Boil until the potatoes are soft, add green and red peppers, and season with a little salt.