1. Soak the pork knuckles and wash them
2. Tie it up with a clean cotton rope
3. Add cold water to the pot, add tangerine peel and pork knuckle
4. Bring it to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes
5. Remove and rinse
6. Put the pork knuckle and tangerine peel into the electric pressure cooker
7. Add curry seasoning
8. Add appropriate amount of water
9. After boiling, remove the foam
10. Season with salt.
11. Select the meat button and simmer for 15 minutes
12. After the pressure is relieved, turn the pork knuckle over and continue to simmer for 15 minutes. Then soak in the original soup for more than 2 hours
13. This is the soaked "Curry Elbow"
14. After the pan is out, loosen the pork knuckles, slice them and serve
1. The pork knuckles tied with cotton rope, the meat inside is very firm.
2. The final soaking is the key to the taste.