1. One pork knuckle, thawed and soaked in clean water for about 2 hours to remove the blood
2. The pig elbow looks white and smooth, and there are many fine hairs on the surface. The best tool at this time is the tweezers. The tweezers for eyebrow trimming can be pulled out by the root, which is much better than using a hot fire hook to iron. , But it takes time
3. Boil a pot of hot water, put a little scallion, ginger slices in the water, put in the cleaned pork knuckles and cook until the froth is boiled
4. Take another casserole and put the elbows in the water. The casserole or other pot must be big enough
5. Prepare spices: star anise, cinnamon, pepper, cloves, fennel, grass, nutmeg, bay leaves, tangerine peel, and prepare a tea bag for the spices
6. Put the spice bag in a casserole, add green onion and ginger juice (the juice extracted from fresh ginger is frozen and stored)
7. Put the pork knuckles in warm water, add some cooking wine and soy sauce, and bring to a boil on medium heat
8. After boiling, turn to low heat and simmer slowly. The casserole will keep boiling. Cover the casserole and simmer for 2 and a half hours.
9. After 2 and a half hours, a part of the water in the casserole is consumed. Seeing the water level is almost consumed by 1/3, you can turn off the fire at this time.
10. Separate the wok, put in the appropriate amount of stewed elbow soup, put in the light soy sauce, rock sugar, and bring to a boil
11. Carefully add the elbows and simmer slowly. The soup in the pot is constantly poured on the elbows with a rice spoon. When the soup begins to thicken, carefully put the elbows on the plate. At this time, the elbows are very soft and rotten. If the amplitude is larger, I will worry about losing my bones.
12. Bring the remaining soup to a boil with an appropriate amount of water starch, pour it on the elbows, and sprinkle some chopped green onion and white sesame seeds after serving
1. The elbow should be soaked in water in advance to remove blood
2. The hair on the elbow can be treated with fire, iron, plucking, etc.
3. The pot for stewing elbows must be big enough, and the water must be under the elbows
4. This method does not require frying sugar color, it is very simple to handle