1. Pork knuckles are deboned from the inside, leaving a tube-shaped knuckle skin and meat;
2. Shave off the hair on the elbow skin and clean it;
3. The seasoning for the braised pork elbow is ready, as can be seen in the above "materials", the amount and variety can be adjusted according to your own preferences;
4. Put the elbow into the inner pot of the rice cooker, select the "soup" program, and the amount of water is subject to the maximum water level of the rice cooker;
5. After the water is boiled, skim the scum, salt, soy sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, and seasonings are all put into the pot and immersed in the soup, which will help the fragrance penetrate into the elbow meat; cover the lid and wait for the elbow to fill the room. Fragrant!
6. When the time is up, the elbows are cooked. Use chopsticks to poke the thick meaty area to determine if you are satisfied with it. If not, continue to cook for a while;
7. Boiled elbows are best soaked in the soup for a few hours. The soup and aroma can be absorbed enough, and it tastes delicious and does not jam your teeth;
8. Take out the elbows that have been soaked for 4 hours, put them in a fresh-keeping bag, and rotate them a few times to make the elbows firmer in the bag; store in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours, and slice neatly and not broken after cooling;
9. Slice it as you like, you can eat it directly, or it can be processed into popular cold dishes as follows;
10. Cut the elbow into thick strips, drizzle with chili oil, vinegar, and mix with the thick cucumber. It is an appetizing and non-greasy side dish that goes with wine and dinner; especially the pancakes are great!
1. The elbow is deboned and then stewed and marinated. It does not occupy the space and tastes good. If you can’t deboning yourself into a cylindrical shape, you can cut it longitudinally. Then, when using a fresh-keeping bag, try to remove it as much as possible. Rotate it into a complete elbow shape, so that the slice is beautiful;
2. Cucumbers, peppers and other dishes with beautiful colors and crisp taste can be used for knuckles. The seasonings are usually light soy sauce, vinegar, chili oil, and coriander.