by Flower feet
1. Carrots, potatoes, beef cut into pieces
2. Half a small onion, chopped into fine pieces
3. Peel and stalk garlic, chop into puree
4. Heat 5 layers in oil (replace with salad oil without butter), and sauté garlic. After sautéing, pour in onions and stir fry to create a fragrance.
5. Saute the seasonings and then add beef and stir fry until the meat is fragrant. (Here I use braised beef directly, raw beef or chicken can also be used)
6. After the beef is fragrant, add potatoes and carrots and continue to stir fry for a while
7. Add water to submerge the ingredients, turn to low heat and cook for 15-20 minutes.
8. Turn off the cooked ingredients and stir in the curry until the curry is completely melted.
9. Cook for 5-8 minutes and put a spoonful of honey before starting the pot, if you don’t like it, you can leave it alone. While boiling, boil another pot of water, add the udon noodles and cook for 3 minutes, remove the drained water and put on a plate. Just pour the cooked curry sauce on the noodles.
This time I made Japanese curry. When I chose curry, I bought curry cubes imported from Japan. When frying onions, be sure to use low heat, otherwise it will be mushy.