1. All the ingredients are reserved, and the granulated sugar is powdered with a food processor
2. Cut the butter into small pieces, soften it at room temperature, add sugar
3. Dispatch until the color becomes lighter and the volume is enlarged
4. Add the egg liquid, the egg liquid is completely mixed into the butter before adding the next time
5. The egg mixture should be added three times and beat evenly
6. Beaten butter
7. Sift in low-gluten flour
8. Mix well and form a dough
9. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a thicker dough block. Then use a mold to press out the shape
10. Roll out the excess dough into thicker dough slices, then cut into cookie sticks
11. Press the pressed dough pieces on top of the biscuit sticks, compact them with a little force, and put them in the baking tray
12. Put the baking tray into the preheated oven, and heat up and down to 175 degrees, 15 to 20.
13. Baked biscuits and melted chocolate sauce
14. Dip your toothpick with chocolate sauce and draw your favorite expressions on the cookies. Wait for the chocolate sauce to dry before moving the cookies to prevent the chocolate sauce from being easily erased.
15. Draw the remaining biscuits one by one
1. You can paint the chocolate sauce first and then bake it, so that even if it touches the biscuits, it won't be wiped off.
2.The darker colored biscuits are coated with egg liquid.