1. The golden pomfret asked the fisherman to help tidy it up. The fish has no scales.
2. Fish cut into small pieces
3. Add less than salt and marinate for 15 minutes, no need to wash, just use kitchen paper to absorb the blood
4. Fry the fish in a hot pan,
5. Remember to turn it over and fry until the fish is slightly golden and cooked on both sides
6. Pour in a bowl of water, cover and cook on medium heat
7. Add the remaining half of the soup to the ginger and continue to cover and cook
8. Turn off the heat when the soup is almost half left
9. Add a spoonful of white vinegar (if you like sour, you can add an extra spoonful) to get out of the pot.
Before frying the fish, remember to dry the surface water of the fish. Because salt is added when marinating fish, no salt is added during cooking, and the sea fish is fresh and no other seasonings are used. The cooking of seaside fish on the fish boat is less than salt seasoning to highlight the freshness of the fish.