1. Do not open the belly of the fish directly. First cut off the head and tail of the fish, then cut the belly with a knife from the back, and then wash the internal organs and add water. Squeeze out the green onion and ginger and soak in water for five minutes.
2. Three shreds-ginger shreds, chili shreds and green onion shreds ready to soak in water (the knife cannot cut finely)
3. Spread ginger slices on the bottom, or sandwich ginger slices between fish slices, add water to the steamer, add the fish after boiling, cover the lid and steam for 7-8 minutes.
4. After steaming, remove the water from the plate, spread the three strands of squeezed water, and then pour hot oil to stimulate the three strands of aroma
5. Seasoning sauce-add water, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, boil, pour in a little oil, turn off the heat
6. Pour in the juice from all sides
1. Do not add salt and cooking wine in the process of processing fish and steaming fish. Salt will change the material of the fish, and the cooking wine will cover the umami taste of the fish. Adding ginger and onion juice to water can remove the fishy taste.
2. Do not steam the fish for too long, otherwise it will get old. According to the thickness of the fish cut, you can see that the eyes of the fish are protruding or white.
3. The steamed soup must be discarded, that is the source of the fishy smell