1. Golden pomfret slaughtered and washed
2. The black film in the belly of the fish and the congestion near the bone spurs should be washed away. These things are very fishy and will affect the taste if they are not washed.
3. Cut flower knife on both sides.
4. Add scallion, ginger, pepper, salt, knead and marinate for 20 minutes.
5. Put a little base oil in the pan, fry the ginger fragrant, add the fish and fry until the shape is set on one side.
6. After setting the shape on one side, turn it over and fry the other side.
7. After both sides are fried, add a little minced meat. I used fried minced meat. The fish will be more moisturized after adding minced meat.
8. Cook in rice wine, braised soy sauce, vinegar, and appropriate amount of sugar.
9. Add boiling water and put a proper amount of green onions. Simmer on medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
10. Finally, the fire is slightly reduced, not dry. Just drizzle a little bit of oil to get out of the pot
When frying fish, be sure to fry it and then turn it over, so that the integrity of the fish skin can be ensured.