1. First prepare all the ingredients, as shown in the picture below. Tips, one piece of golden fish, appropriate amount of ginger, rock sugar, soy sauce, edible oil, and seaweed powder.
2. Then remove the internal organs of the fish, and cut a flower knife on both sides, as shown in the picture below.
3. Then put an appropriate amount of cooking oil in the pot, add ginger shreds and stir fry for one minute, as shown in the picture below.
4. Then put the fish in and fry until golden on both sides, add an appropriate amount of water, as shown in the picture below.
5. Then add the right amount of cooking oil, soy sauce and two pieces of rock sugar, cover the lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. A delicious braised golden pomfret is ready, I hope everyone will like it. Have you learned it? Give it a try as soon as possible. If you have any good suggestions or different views on the editor’s approach, please leave a message to the editor. Thank you. Remember to follow the editor and forward the works of the editor. The editor will continue to provide you with food tutorials, and your support will be the biggest motivation for the editor.