1. Butter softened
2. Then add the powdered sugar,
3. Mix well with a manual whisk
4. Add the egg liquid and beat evenly with a manual whisk
5. Add sifted low powder
6. Use a spatula to mix into a uniform dough without dry powder
7. Divide the dough into 10 g/pieces,
8. Rub into a long strip,
9. Connect the joints into a circle
10. Put it in a baking tray lined with tin foil
11. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees, put it in the middle of the oven, and bake for about 15-20 minutes
12. After cooling the biscuits, dip the front of the biscuits with melted chocolate liquid and place them on the baking net
13. Then use colored sugar needles, decorative sugar, dried cranberries, etc. on the surface for decoration.
14. You can decorate according to your liking
1. In addition to decorating with chocolate, you can also decorate the surface with meringue frosting;
2. Decorated biscuits are easy to be damp, so they should be sealed and eaten as soon as possible.