by Baby food supplement master
1. Reference age: 12 months or more, for babies who are not allergic to ingredients. Food preparation: 140 grams of sweet potatoes, 130 grams of purple potatoes, 10 grams of walnut kernels, and 80 grams of yogurt. Cooking time: 25 minutes. Difficulty analysis: Elementary
2. Wash the sweet potatoes and purple potatoes, peel them, and cut into small pieces.
3. Steam on high heat for 15 minutes.
4. Steam until fully cooked and take out.
5. Mash the purple sweet potato and sweet potato into puree separately.
Put the prepared walnuts into the pot and fry until golden.
While steaming sweet potatoes and purple potatoes, you can prepare walnuts.
If you use an oven, you can set the upper and lower pipes to 150 degrees, and bake for about 10 minutes. The time depends on the "temper" of the oven, and the golden brown is just fine~
Take it out, remove the walnut skin, and crush it with a rolling pin.
Ma Ma can be replaced with nuts that your baby likes to make, but you must crush the nuts for later use, otherwise the large particles will easily get caught in your baby.
Pour the mashed sweet potato into the mold and smooth it out.
If you don’t have a mold like mine, you can choose a regular small bowl, but cover the bowl with parchment paper, and cover both the bottom and the inside to make it easier to demold.
9. Then sprinkle a layer of chopped walnuts.
Continue to cover with mashed purple potato and smooth.
Use a mold to make a simple shape, and if you find it troublesome, you can just roll it into a small ball. But try to make some styling, this looks super high, more like a little cake~
11. Compaction and demoulding.
Sprinkle the yogurt with a spoon one by one, sprinkle with fresh fruit cubes, and you're done~
But baby should not eat too much sweet potato each time, because sweet potato itself is not easy to digest, easy to flatulence.
1. While steaming sweet potatoes and purple potatoes, you can prepare walnuts.
2. Ma Ma can be replaced with nuts that your baby likes to make, but nuts must be crushed for later use, otherwise large particles will easily get caught in the baby.
3. If you don’t have a mold like mine, you can choose a regular small bowl, but you should cover the bowl with baking paper, and cover both the bottom and the inside to make it easier to demold.
4. But the baby should not eat too much sweet potato each time, because the sweet potato itself is not easy to digest and easy to flatulence.
You can personally make supplementary food and feeding problems: shipu878