1. The egg yolk protein is separated and put into a water-free and oil-free container. The other materials are weighed according to 40 grams.
2. Pour the milk, corn oil and 1/3 of the white sugar into a bowl, and stir until the white sugar has melted and has no particles.
3. Add the sifted cake mix and continue to mix well.
4. Then add the egg yolk in two portions and mix well.
5. The mixed egg yolk paste.
6. Then beat the egg whites, add a few drops of lemon juice and beat into fish bubbles.
7. Add white sugar in portions to beat.
8. After whisking the egg whites, lift the egg beater into sharp corners.
9. Stir 1/3 of the egg whites into the egg yolk paste, gently toss from the bottom up, mix well.
10. After mixing well, pour it back into the remaining 2/3 egg whites and mix well.
11. The mixed custard.
12. Put dried blueberries and dried cranberries into the bottom of the mold.
13. Pour the mixed custard into the mold.
14. Make a few vigorous knocks on the table to produce bubbles. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 30 minutes.
15. Finished picture.
16. Finished picture.
17. Finished picture.