by Mitin Waiting
1. Separate the white and egg yolk, put corn oil in the egg yolk, and stir well.
2. Use a food processor to puree the dragon fruit, add it to the egg yolk paste, and stir well.
3. Sift in low-gluten flour, cut and mix evenly.
4. Put the egg whites in a water-free and oil-free basin, and add one-third of the sugar after the fish-eye bubbles are formed.
5. Pass until the lines appear, add the second sugar, and add the third sugar after the lines become obvious.
6. It can be sent to the state of wet foaming.
7. Take one-third of the egg white and add it to the egg yolk paste, cut and mix evenly.
8. Add the remaining meringue to the egg yolk paste and mix well.
9. Add the remaining meringue to the egg yolk paste and mix well.
10. Use a spatula to flatten the batter, shake out large bubbles, preheat the oven to 150 degrees, and heat the middle layer up and down for about 20 minutes.
11. The baked cake slices are buckled on the drying net, after removing the tarp, cover with a piece of greased paper, and let dry until warm.
12. Turn over the dried cake slices.
13. You can put on your favorite jam, or use whipped cream for filling, I didn’t add anything, just rolled it up and it was delicious~
1. Be careful when cutting and mixing to avoid defoaming;
2. The baking time and temperature should be adjusted according to the temper of your own oven, don’t stay the same~