1. Remove the bones of the chicken legs and wrap them in tin foil
2. Boil the water, put the chicken in and cook for about half an hour
3. Let the cooked chicken legs cool and remove the tin foil
4. In a separate pot, add the ginger and ginger slices to a boil, put the chicken drumsticks in and cook together for 20 minutes
5. Put the cooked soup together, pour in the rice wine when it is cold, cover with a lid, and refrigerate overnight
6. After refrigerating overnight, take it out and put it on a plate.