1. The main material is spare.
2. Wash the duck liver, rinse to remove blood water, and soak in green onion and ginger water for 2 hours.
3. Remove the fascia from the soaked duck liver and put it in the green onion and ginger water.
4. Cook for three minutes.
5. Then wash away the foam.
6. In another casserole, add green onion, ginger, pepper, bay leaves, star anise, add steamed fish soy sauce and cook for ten minutes.
7. Put the duck liver into the cooked soup. Turn off the heat immediately after boiling, and let the duck liver simmer in until cool.
8. The processed duck liver is pressed into a delicate mud.
9. Take a small pot, add fish film to soften it, mix well with Huadiao wine and sorghum wine, boil on low heat and pour in. After cooling in the container, put it in the refrigerator to serve as a flower carving jelly.
10. After solidification, use a small spoon to dig into small pieces for later use.
11. Tofu skin layer, cut into desired shape, deep fry in warm oil.
12. Until golden brown, take out the plate.
13. The duck liver was formed into the desired shape and placed on the yuba layer.
14. A small piece of flower carving jelly is placed on it.
15. Take an appropriate amount of Lee Kum Kee Old Village oyster sauce, Boring vinegar, and fine sugar and mix well to make oyster sauce vinaigrette.
16. Pour the oyster sauce vinaigrette on the Huadiao Jelly.