1. The front elbow of the pig is removed from the stick bones
Cut the removed meat into small pieces of 2cm square.
Remove the leaves of celery, wash, and cut into short sections with the garlic sprouts; peel and cut old ginger into small pieces; remove the stems and seeds of dried chili and cut into small pieces
3. Put the oil in the hot pot, add the pork knuckle and stir dry with steam, and cook the white wine to remove the fishy
4. Add sliced ginger, salt, chili, and pepper and stir-fry; cook into the broth three times, so that the pork knuckle will absorb water and soften without getting hard on the surface. Add dark soy sauce, white sugar, stir fry for color and seasoning
Add celery and garlic sprouts, stir-fry evenly, and then serve.
You can add some red oil from Pixian Douban low heat and stir fry before the pot, the color of the finished dish will be more red and brighter, and the spicy flavor will be more intense.
1. Pork knuckle has a strong smell. It is best to use white wine to remove the smell. Cooking wine without white wine can also be used.
2. Pork knuckle is heavy and easy to stick to the pan. Stir fry quickly.
3. In the process of stir-frying, it is cooked into fresh soup in batches, which can not only make the pork knuckle more delicious, but also make the pork knuckle soften by absorbing water, making the finished dish soft and waxy but not hard, dry, fragrant and moisturizing.