by Home and everything
1. The semi-finished pork knuckles, potatoes, and carrots that are ready to come out are peeled and washed, and the soaked kelp knots are set aside.
2. Potatoes and carrots cut into hob pieces
3. Cut the pork knuckles into large slices. If you like to eat more oil, you can cut more fat parts.
4. Put the bottom oil in the pot and heat it, add the shallots and garlic until fragrant
5. Saute the shallots and garlic, add the pork knuckle and add a pint of fresh soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar, stir fry evenly until the meat changes color
6. Put the kelp knot in the heat and quickly stir fry
7. Add potatoes and carrots and stir fry
8. Add water or broth to simmer just before the vegetables are out of date
9. Stew until the soup is not too much, add salt and stir fry evenly to taste, then you can enjoy it out of the pot
10. Put the fragrant and delicious pork knuckle stewed with vegetables on the plate and you're done
11. It’s healthier to eat eggs and yogurt for breakfast
12. The meat of the pork knuckle is super fragrant, and the mouth is fragrant, and the aftertaste is endless
13. Have a hearty breakfast
14. Kelp knots are super rich in nutrients and regular consumption is beneficial to the health of the body
15. Be happy, happy, healthy, healthy and healthy every day is the last word
Pork knuckle is rich in collagen, which is very good for beauty and beauty. It can make the skin more shiny and plump. It is a good food therapy for strengthening body and fattening. Pork contains heme, which can promote the absorption of human iron and improve iron deficiency. Sexual anemia.