by Live with your heart and meet the good
1. Prepare the pork knuckles and wash them with water
2. Boil water in a pot, put ginger slices on it, boil it, take it out and wash it clean
3. The tomatoes are cross-cut, put in hot water, scalded and peeled, set aside
4. Wash the cleaned pork knuckles, add in the medium, add appropriate amount of water, put on the pepper and ginger slices, and simmer for one hour on low heat.
5. Cut one tomato in half and set aside
6. Boil for one hour, add tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes