by Azalea Gourmet
1. The pork elbow is generally selected for the elbow. The hair on the elbow should be shaved clean, and then use a slender fruit knife to insert a few knives into the elbow, so that it will be more delicious when cooked.
2. Elbow blanched in a pot under cold water
3. Prepare some spices: chives, hawthorn, aniseed, ginger, bay leaves, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg
4. Prepare seasonings: fermented bean curd, fragrant sauce, rock sugar, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, white wine
5. Pour all the seasonings into the pot, boil, put in the elbows, add 3 tablespoons of salt to the high heat for 30 minutes, add 3 tablespoons of salt, and low heat for 2 hours
6. In another pot, use a small bowl of elbow soup, bring to a boil, add 1 tablespoon of sugar, half a tablespoon of salt, and a little water starch to boil
7. Broccoli is cooked. When cooking broccoli, add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to the water, so that the cooked vegetables taste better and can be eaten directly
8. Then pour the cooked sauce on the elbows. The color is very beautiful and the taste is better. The elbows with sauce will taste better if they are put in the soup overnight.