1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the pinto beans 5 hours in advance, peel the lotus root and cut into thick slices
2. Boil the duck to poke the fishy smell
3. Remove and put in a casserole
4. Add pinto beans
5. Add lotus root slices
6. Add 2 bowls of water ginger slices
7. Finally, add the old duck soup to a boil over high heat and simmer for 30 minutes
Duck has a strong fishy smell, so it is necessary to poke the water once to remove the fishy, and then add ginger slices and stew together to remove the fishy.