1. Soak the dried bamboo shoots in advance.
2. Because my bamboo shoots are a bit old, I need a pressure cooker to press them first, so this step can be saved.
3. Boil the duck meat with ginger and cooking wine for a few minutes, remove it and rinse with cold water to remove the blood foam and drain it for later use.
4. Cut the pressed dried bamboo shoots into sections.
5. Put oil in the pot, put green onion and ginger in the pot.
6. Pour the duck meat and stir fry.
7. Add an appropriate amount of cool boiled water, a little more is okay, add an appropriate amount of salt.
8. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
9. When the time is up, open the lid and add the dried bamboo shoots. Continue to cover and cook for 20 minutes.
10. Add a few cilantro before starting the pan.
11. The soft and fragrant dried bamboo shoots and old duck soup is finished.
There is no complicated process, just stew patiently, taste the soup before it comes out of the pot, and add salt according to the saltiness. You can also add some red dates, wolfberry and so on.