1. Main ingredients: 150 grams of glutinous rice balls, 150 grams of pumpkin Accessories: appropriate amount of rock sugar, 6 red dates
2. Peel and remove the seeds of the pumpkin, cut into pieces of the same size, wash the red dates, and rinse with cold water
3. Add water to the Zhenmi lifting electric hot pot, and add the steaming net to the electric hot pot
4. Add pumpkin and red dates, turn on the electric hot pot, and start the "hot pot" program. The program has multiple functions such as high fire, low fire, low fire, and high fire. You can choose the desired heat. This Zhenmi lifting electric hot pot heats up very quickly and saves time.
5. Put a lid on the pot, turn the heat to a high heat and bring it to a boil until the soup is boiling
6. Open the lid, turn the heat to a low heat and cook for about 5 minutes. The pumpkin is about 7 minutes old.
7. Add glutinous rice balls. This is frozen glutinous rice balls. It’s not easy to live. You must continue to start the fire in the "hot pot" program.
8. Bring to a boil on high fire with a lid, and soon after the glutinous rice balls boil
9. Don’t add more rock sugar. My glutinous rice balls are filled with black sesame, which is sweeter. Pumpkin and red dates also have sweetness. You can add more original glutinous rice balls.
10. Turn to medium heat and cook until the glutinous rice balls float up. They are swollen and chubby, indicating that the rice balls are cooked
11. Then turn the fire power to "slow fire"; press the "up" button to raise the steaming net, you can eat dumplings in it, no longer use a spoon to fish in the pot to fish dumplings to eat, drink the soup directly with a spoon Drink it, it's very convenient
1. You can put the glutinous rice balls made the night before and freeze them directly in the refrigerator (it must be too late to get up in the morning to rub such small glutinous rice balls), and then get up in the morning and directly wash and peel the pumpkin, cut into small pieces and cook the glutinous rice balls time
2. You can also buy frozen glutinous rice balls, or add glutinous rice to cook together