1. Prepare the raw materials.
2. Soak mung beans and goji berries an hour in advance.
3. Peel the pumpkin and cut into small pieces.
4. Boil mung beans and pumpkin with appropriate amount of water.
5. Beat cooked mung beans, pumpkin and soup into juice.
6. Put enough water in the pot to boil, add a few drops of sesame oil, and add some salt.
7. Quickly blanch the washed apricot leaves and remove them. Add appropriate amount of salt to the beaten juice, mix well, and add the blanched apricots
8. Just add wolfberry.
I was lazy and changed a bit. When the teacher made it, I poured the beaten juice into the pot and boiled it for a while, added salt, scooped out the foam, put the juice in the container, and added boiling water to the pot. When it's boiling hot, use this soup to blanch the vegetables.