1. Wash the millet, dice the chives, and soak the instant sea cucumber in water
2. In order to save time, I just pour the boiling water in the porridge water, put half of the soup treasure, and pour the millet after it has all melted.
3. Clean up the sea cucumbers, remove the white teeth at the top, and wash away the sand
4. To make it easier to eat, I cut the sea cucumber into 1cm pieces, and the porridge is cooked, pour into the sea cucumber pieces and continue to cook for 5 minutes
5. Sprinkle with chopped green onion in a bowl!