1. First, prepare all the ingredients. I use instant sea cucumber, which is very convenient.
2. After washing the millet and glutinous rice, soak for half an hour.
3. Wash the carrots and cut into small cubes, remove the roots and wash the vegetables.
4. Clean the innards of the sea cucumber and wash it.
5. After washing the casserole, put the soaked millet and glutinous rice into the pot.
6. Add an appropriate amount of water to the casserole.
7. After the fire is boiled, skim the foam on the surface first.
8. Cover the pot and continue to simmer slowly over low heat until the rice soup in the pot becomes thick.
9. Add the sliced carrots.
10. Continue to cook on medium heat until the carrots change color and add pepper.
11. Add appropriate amount of salt to taste according to personal taste.
12. At this time, add sea cucumbers to the pot.
13. After adding the vegetables and boiling them, you can turn off the heat.
You can choose your favorite seasonal vegetables to add to the millet porridge...