1. The pigeon eggs are cooked, scallops, shark fins, cordyceps flowers, and mushrooms are soaked slightly softly, together with the soaked sea cucumber, abalone, fish belly, and tendons. The top soup uses chicken, abalone, scallops, and pork bones to be simmered for 6 hours and soaked in a casserole overnight to make it richer. The seafood ingredients are boiled with scallion ginger, 100ml Huadiao wine and 500ml water, blanched to remove fishy and set aside.
2. Prepare a stew pot with thin slices of ham on the bottom, and then shark fin.
3. Add fish maw, chicken, cordyceps flower
4. Add sea cucumbers, tendons, pigeon eggs, scallops, abalone and other ingredients.
5. Mix the abalone juice, Huadiao wine, and scallop chicken broth, add to the stew pot.
6. When everything is ready, stamp it.
7. Prepare the pot, wrap and seal in plastic wrap, and put an appropriate amount of water in the pot.
8. Cover and cook for two hours.
9. After 2 hours, it will be out of the pot.
10. The very delicious and nutritious Buddha jumps over the wall. It takes patience and care to enjoy it.
11. The most authentic Buddha Jumping the Wall comes to a perfect ending. Share it with your family.
To make this big dish, the ingredients must be selected, the most important ones are sea cucumber and abalone. If conditions permit, you must choose wild seafood to be fresh enough and the fishy smell of farming is strong.