1. Millet 100g
2. Pork Ribs Flavour Soup Bao 1 piece of sea cucumber 2 pieces
3. Wash the millet with clean water
4. Put the water in the boiling pot, put the millet into it, and simmer it over a slow heat
5. When the millet has bloomed and cooked, put the thick soup in a piece
6. Stir it with a spoon until it melts
7. Put the sea cucumbers in and cook for 1 minute
8. Sprinkle a little white pepper before serving and you can eat it
1. The sea cucumbers are sent out in advance, you can cut a knife on the sea cucumbers for easy taste before entering the pot
2. Wait until the millet blooms and is boiled, then put the thick soup in it.
3. A piece of Soup Bao can just cook 4 bowls of millet porridge. On the basis of this amount, the amount of Soup Bao can be increased or decreased.