by May Little Chef
1. Ingredients: A pack of authentic Chongqing or Chengdu hot pot base ingredients. I use the "Qiaotou", the taste is okay
2. Preparation 1: Cut dried chili peppers, vine pepper, onion, ginger, and garlic. I forgot to take the onion, ginger, and garlic. Forgive me, if you want to be more spicy, you can use more dried chili and Chinese pepper. Preparation 2: All kinds of dishes and meats you like to eat
3. Stir-frying ingredients: a little oil in the pan, fry the green onion, ginger, garlic, dried chili, and bean paste into the pan to create a fragrance
4. Add water: add enough water to make bone soup or something bigger, add half a bag of hot pot base to make the soup base, serve 2 people, add rattan pepper
5. Serving: After the bottom of the pot is boiled for a while, add various dishes from hard to easy to cook.
6. Boil: All the dishes are cooked and delicious, sprinkle a handful of coriander in it and you can enjoy it out of the pot! You can choose to put it in a pot, or you can put it directly on the induction cooker and cook while eating.
7. Oil dish seasoning: sesame oil + chopped garlic + chopped parsley + chopped green onion + oil consumption + vinegar
1. The amount of hot pot bottom material is controlled by your own discretion. I made the amount for two people. I used half a packet, and the flavor was too strong! I like it!
2. The hot pot dishes are selected according to personal preference, but they should not be too mixed. I personally do not recommend cooking leafy vegetables, because leafy vegetables have to absorb oil! Recommended mushrooms and other fungi, cucumbers and pumpkins and other melons, frozen tofu, dried tofu and other soy products. Some broccoli is also great! Friendly reminder: Those with gastrointestinal problems should bear it. Whirr