1. Soak the black fungus and yuba in warm water in advance, tear the black fungus into small pieces by hand, and cut the yuba into pieces with a hob
2. Jiwei shrimp to shrimp line shrimp gun, add 0.5 teaspoon salt and grab it by hand, slice ginger, garlic, dry red pepper into sections, and sweet pepper into small pieces
3. After the pan is heated, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pot, pour in the marinated shrimp when the oil temperature is 6 mature, stir fry evenly, add 1 tablespoon of white wine to remove the fishy
4. Serve the shrimp when the color turns red
5. Heat up another pot, add a tablespoon of oil, add the hot pot base, garlic slices, ginger slices, dried chilies, and stir-fry on low heat. When the fry is fragrant, pour in the previously oiled shrimp, sweet pepper pieces, and fungus And yuba section
6. Add one tablespoon of oyster sauce, one teaspoon of salt, 100 grams of water during the frying process and bring to a boil
7. After boiling, add two teaspoons of sugar, heat up the juice, and finally pour in a little sesame oil, stir-fry evenly, and take it out of the pan.
This dish is simple and easy to make. It takes no more than 20 minutes in total. The spiciness has a hint of sweetness, which is very good for dinner. If you don’t have the hot pot base, you can leave it alone, but the dried red chili must not be less. I can’t buy Chinese pepper here, otherwise it will be more delicious if you put it in.