1. Remove the stems, remove the seeds and slice the green peppers
2. Sliced onion
3. Peel and slice potatoes
4. Lotus root peeled and sliced
5. Celery cut into sections
6. Coriander cut into sections
7. Millet spicy cut into small pieces
8. After the water in the pot is boiled, add potatoes, lotus root and soaked fungus, blanch for 1 minute, then remove for use
9. Then add the processed crayfish, 4 slices of ginger and rice wine, blanch for 2 minutes, remove and set aside
10. Add vegetable oil to the pot, add green onion, ginger, garlic, spicy millet and onion and sauté until fragrant
11. Add the hot pot bottom ingredients and continue to fry on low heat
12. Add the crayfish and stir fry evenly
13. Pour in potatoes, lotus root, fungus, celery and green pepper and stir-fry evenly
14. Add sugar, salt, light soy sauce, pour in beer, cook on high heat until the soup is thick, pour in the vinegar along the side of the pot to increase the fragrance, turn off the heat and bring it out, sprinkle the coriander section.
The vegetables in the dry pot can be replaced according to your preference, but it is better to choose vegetables with less moisture as much as possible.