1. Fish fillet
2. Add fish fillets: 1 egg white, 2 scoops of pepper, 2 scoops of cooking wine, cornstarch, appropriate amount of salt, marinate for 20 minutes
3. Saute the green onion, ginger and garlic, add Pixian bean paste, hot pot bottom ingredients and fry to melt, add appropriate amount of water to boil, add light soy sauce, salt, pepper, remove the slag
4. Add the bottom dish, cook and remove, put in a bowl
5. Add the fish fillets, cook them off, remove and place on the bottom dish
6. Add appropriate amount of soup, chopped green onion, minced garlic, chili noodles, and pour oil.