1. For breakfast, I chose semi-finished eel in a pot and boiled water. Put it in the boiling water and heat it until the water boils.
2. Dolphin mold smear a thin layer of oil into fresh rice and flatten
3. Put the dolphin rice on the plate, cut out the eyes and other parts of the dolphin and put on the rice
4. Open the hot eel carefully and don't put it on the plate with hot hands
5. Peel the eggs, cut into small pieces, cut the cherry tomatoes, and put them on the plate.
6. Take coriander and place it on both sides of the eel to make it more lively
7. This breakfast is very suitable for babies to eat, both nutritious and delicious
8. It's so happy with jujube slices and matcha coffee
9. The eel is salty and fresh, with a slightly sweet taste. It is super delicious and the best match for rice.
10. A good day starts with a rich and nutritious breakfast
Eel is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E, rich in vitamin A and vitamin E, which is very beneficial for preventing vision deterioration, protecting liver, and restoring energy. Eels are also rich in good fats, and the phospholipids contained therein are essential nutrients for brain cells. In addition, eel also contains DHA and EPA, commonly known as brain gold, which are higher in content than other seafood and meat. DHA and EPA have been proven to prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, to strengthen the brain and protect the optic nerve cells. In addition, eel also contains a lot of calcium, which also has a certain effect on preventing osteoporosis. What fascinates women most is that the skin of eel is rich in collagen, which can beautify the skin and delay aging, so it is called edible cosmetics.