1. Cut the tofu into small cubes, blanch them and remove them for later use.
2. Add the right amount of cooking oil
3. After the oil is hot, add the salted egg yolk, stir-fry on a low heat, and crush the egg yolk with a spatula.
4. Pour in the crab sticks and stir fry evenly
5. Pour in tofu and stir fry
6. Add salt, monosodium glutamate, and sugar to taste.
7. Add a small bowl of water and cook until the soup thickens.
8. Add a little water starch to thicken, forget to take pictures at this step😝
9. Finally, add minced garlic, chopped green onion, and coriander, stir fry evenly.
10. From the pot to the plate
11. The taste is salty, sweet and slightly rusty, with a unique flavor, and you will become addicted once you eat it.
The ingredients are simple and the steps are easy to operate. It is not a dish suitable for novices.