1. Chop the cavity bones into pieces and wash them. Boil water in the pot, put it into the cavity bone, remove the blood and take it out for later use.
2. Put water in the pot again, add the bones, ginger, and star anise to a boil. Slowly boil the small fire after the big fire is boiled
3. Put an egg, pepper, oil, starch into the meat filling and stir in one direction.
4. Peel the white radish, shred and set aside.
5. Boil the soup for about an hour, add shredded radish and boil. Use a spoon to scoop out the meatballs into the soup, cook, and finally add coriander.