1. Boil the bone in a pot under cold water, boil it for 5 minutes, skim off the blood foam and wash it for later use
2. Cut tomatoes into crosses, blanch them with hot water and peel them, cut corn from the middle, chop them into small pieces, cut carrots and onions, and peel potatoes, wash and cut them;
3. Put the processed ingredients and water into the pot;
4. Cover the lid and activate the [Lao Chai Ji] function (other models of products can also use the [Boiled Soup] or [Bone Soup] function, but you need to add 2 cups of water);
5. After cooking, add the seasoning and eat.
1. When the cavity bones are blanched in a pot under cold water, the taste is better.
2. After mastering the method, you can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients appropriately according to personal preference.
3. The pieces of the ingredients do not need to be cut too small, which is beautiful and convenient to eat.