by Kitchen love
1. Soak the bones in clean water for about 3 hours, change the water halfway, and finally clean it.
2. Boil water in the pot, put the cleaned ribs in, boil on high heat, cook for about 3 minutes, remove the washed foam
3. Put the washed bones into the cooking machine
4. Then add enough water at once
5. Add green onions and ginger slices, select meat, soup mode, start the machine, and enter automatic cooking mode
6. The fresh sweet corn is peeled, washed, and cut into sections; the yam is washed and cut into sections; put into the soup together, and continue to cook until it is fully cooked
7. After the soup is boiled, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with chopped coriander
8. Serve and enjoy
1. The bones that have just been bought must be soaked in clean water. Change the water several times to better wash away the congestion. The soup will be more delicious and the color of the soup will be more clear.
2. The blanching is also to further better cook the congestion inside the bones, and it needs to be rinsed with water after cooking
3. The soup does not need too much seasoning, only a little salt and a little pepper are enough to drink the original and delicious taste