by Memorial trip (from Sina Weibo...)
1. Prepare the materials, pitaya is pureed for later use, no need to filter,
2. Beat an egg into the bowl, the egg is about 50g in shell
3. Beat the eggs
4. Add pitaya puree and mix well
5. Sift in 45g of flour, the flour is easier to stir through a sieve, it’s okay if you don’t have it, you can use regular flour or low-gluten flour
6. Stir the dragon fruit batter evenly, and see the consistency of the paste. If it is difficult to lift it, you can add a little water. I didn’t just add it here.
7. Prepare a large spoon and heat a non-stick pan on low heat
8. Spoon a spoonful of batter into a non-stick pan with a large spoon,
9. Bubbles on the surface are a bit solidified, and the bottom is slightly yellow and you can turn it over
10. Prepare some fruit and cut into pieces, put it on the muffins and add a little yogurt.
1. If you are over one year old, you can put a little honey on the muffins
2. Pitaya can also be replaced with spinach puree, carrot puree, etc.