by Water tastes nothing
1. I like the color of the dragon fruit, so after eating the flesh, scrape the flesh from the dragon fruit skin with a spoon.
2. The scraped pulp.
3. Put a little salt and proper amount of water in the juicer and beat.
4. Pour into the noodle bowl of the chef's machine, add the yeast, stir evenly with chopsticks, and let the yeast dissolve.
5. Add flour, lard, and sugar. Put the dough jar on the cook machine, start the machine, and make a smooth dough. (You can also choose to use a bread machine or kneading the dough by hand) (I didn't weigh the dough and add an appropriate amount of water or flour to adjust it according to the soft and hard state of the dough.)
6. Stuffing: First boil the fat meat and stir-fry with minced green onion and ginger, stir-fry the chopped wolfberry sprouts, stir-fry with soy sauce, thirteen incense, salt, and chopped vermicelli, etc., make it cool in advance and set aside.
7. Cover the dough with a damp cloth (or cling film) and wake for about ten minutes.
8. Cut into two halves, roll the dough into long strips, and divide.
9. Knead smoothly one by one.
10. Take a dough, roll it into a circle with a thin middle thick dough, put in the filling, fold it with both hands in turn, and seal it tightly. Pack all the buns in turn.
11. Fill the steamer with water, put the steamed buns on the steaming rack covered with cotton cloth (or oiled paper and other anti-sticking bottom), cover and wake up for about 15 minutes.
12. Seeing that the green body is obviously bigger and lighter, start to fire, turn to medium high heat and steam for 15 minutes, turn off the heat, simmer for 5 minutes, lift the lid and take it out.
13. Open the lid, do you still know it? The dragon fruit turns yellow when heated, haha. (If the steamed buns stick to the bottom, you can sprinkle a little water in the space after boiling to make the steamed buns moisturize the bottom before taking it out.)
14. The internal organization chart of the bun.
15. The next morning, the steamed buns and the egg yolk meat dumplings are heated together, and they are served with porridge and fried snake beans with chili for another hearty breakfast.
1. Bun dough is generally softer than steamed bun dough, about 100 flour: 52 water: 1 yeast. 2. The dough wakes up in summer and can reduce water. If you wake up hard in winter, you can add some water, and the soft point is almost the same (the water absorption rate of flour is different and you can set aside some water). 3. Active yeast can reduce the amount of yeast in summer, and increase the amount of yeast appropriately in winter. 4. If there is no kitchen scale, use a bowl to measure the flour and water, and measure it according to the ratio of one bowl of water to two bowls of flour. 5. Regardless of the season, no matter the first serve or the second serve, remember to use the dough condition flexibly, not the time. Other people's time can be referred to but not copied. Dough fermentation and the amount of yeast, yeast activity, water temperature, room temperature, whether to put sugar and other factors determine the length of the fermentation time, so we must learn to see the state of the dough to judge whether the fermentation is successful and whether the proofing is in place. 6. Fillings are freely adjusted according to personal taste and home raw materials.