1. Put the weighed dough materials into the bread bucket, put the solids first and then the liquids. Be careful not to put the salt and yeast together! Start the bread program and knead until the glove film comes out
2. Weigh the kneaded dough and divide it into 3 portions. Take a dough and roll it into a rectangle (oval shape), put sausage in the middle, and cut out equally spaced cuts on both sides with a spatula.
3. Wrap the sausage on both sides of the dough crosswise, and pinch tightly at the end
4. Put them on the baking tray in turn, put a bowl of hot water under the middle of the oven (not plugged in), and ferment to double the size
5. Take out the fermented bread embryo and preheat the oven at this time
6. Brush the surface with whole egg mixture, sprinkle with chopped green onion, squeeze the salad juice, put it in the middle of the oven and fire 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes
7. Brush a thin layer of corn oil immediately after baking
Please adjust the amount of liquid according to your knowledge. I used 48 grams of eggs in the recipe. The baking time and temperature are for reference only!