1. Prepare eel skin and fish bones
2. Fry the fish bones in a hot pan with hot oil
3. Fry until slightly yellow on both sides, add ginger slices, green onions, cooking wine, white pepper particles
4. Add hot water to boil,
5. Then turn to medium-low heat and simmer for about 40 minutes, then add salt
6. Pour the cooked fish bone soup into the wall breaking machine and make it into fish soup
7. Filter and pour it into a bowl, and it will be an extremely delicious and nutritious thick white fish soup.
8. Prepare other materials
9. Put the vegetable noodles in boiling water and cook
10. Wrap it in the fish soup, add eggs and blanched enoki mushrooms to eat
Be sure to make hot water so that the cooked fish soup will not be fishy.
White pepper particles have a better deodorizing effect than pepper, especially after being broken and crushed, they taste better