1. Prepare the fish head, wolfberry, ginger, and winter melon, peeled and cut.
2. Put the fish head in a pan, add an appropriate amount of frying until golden on both sides.
3. Put the fried fish head in a casserole.
4. Put in the right amount of water and ginger
5. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, and simmer on low heat.
6. Stew until the soup is rich, boil the peeled winter melon
7. Then add a little wolfberry. Season to taste.
The fish head of the big head fish was chosen because the fish head is relatively large, and the fish head is fried until the golden fish on both sides is boiled in the soup, which is especially fresh and thick.