1. Prepare 5g sliced ginger, 5g chopped green onion, 5g sliced garlic, remove the scales of grass carp, cut lengthwise along the back of the fish, and cut the fish into fillets
2. Add 2g salt, 3g pepper, 5ml cooking wine, 15ml rice vinegar, 30g cornstarch and stir well
3. Heat the oil in the pan, pour in 5ml of oil, pour in the fish bones, and fry until both sides are slightly yellow and remove
4. In a separate pot, add 8g chili, ginger and garlic slices, add 200g sauerkraut and stir-fry evenly.
5. Pour the fish bones, 200ml water, boil over high heat, 5g pepper, 3g sugar, boil the fish soup bones and remove the fish bones
6. Put in the marinated fish fillets, boil for 5 minutes