1. Prepare accessories
2. And medicinal liquor (height)
3. Soak the flower maw overnight. Before soaking the hair, blanch the flower maw with boiling water to remove impurities on the surface. Then let the ginger soak in cold water overnight, and then set aside to remove the yellow stuff on the surface so that there is no fishy smell. Put hot water into the ginger and tea leaves. Soak for 2 hours for later use
4. The ribs should also be soaked in advance, and the water should be changed frequently in the middle.
5. Put water in the pot and boil the ginger.
6. The soaked and drained spare ribs are put into the boiling water in the pot, because the soaked so there is not much foam, you can take the flying water out and rinse and drain it for later use
7. Everything is ready here. Start doing it.
8. Take the casserole and put the prepared fish maw and spareribs in the auxiliary ingredients, without the white wine and refined salt.
9. Bring to a boil
10. Boil and remove the foam and chives
11. When the foam is gone, you can pour the white wine and boil it for a while. You can turn on a small fire and cover the lid.
12. Cook for about 3 hours, add salt to taste before boiling
1. Whether it is blanching water or boiling water, open the lid and wait for the white wine to be poured into it. Then cover the lid and simmer on a low heat so that the soup is clear and tasteless
2. Liquor should be boiled in the casserole and the foam should be boiled and poured into the boiling fire, so that it can take away a lot of fishy smell
3. After starting the pot, add a small amount of white pepper to remove the fishy