1. Prepare the right amount of ginger slices
2. Wash the zucchini, peel it off, slice it for later use
3. After boiling the water, add the sixtieth birthday and ginger slices (the sixtieth birthday was treated with flying water, the shell was separated, and the meat was taken out)
4. Cover the pot and boil
5. Add zucchini after the water is boiled
6. Cover the pot and cook for about 10 minutes
7. Add some salt to taste before turning off the heat
8. Add a little tail oil
9. Pretend and enjoy, a light summer soup!
1. After the flower beetle is flying in water, open the shell to easily take out the meat. Wash the flower beetle and put it in the water to boil the soup;
2. Boil the sorrel meat first, and then cook the zucchini, so that the sorrel tastes better into the soup.