1. Remove the intestines from the shrimp, slice the cabbage, cut the scallion into sections, and cut the green beans into sections.
2. Put 3 spoons of olive oil in the enamel pot, spread cabbage, green onions, and green beans, pour in a little water, cover the pot and simmer over low heat.
3. In another pot, pour the clams and 100 ml of white wine, cover the pot and cook until the clam shell opens.
4. Drizzle the prawns with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, dip them in flour, and fry them on both sides in a frying pan until golden brown.
5. After the vegetables in step 2 are boiled softly, add clams, broth, and fried shrimps, pour in a glass of water and simmer for about 30 minutes, until the water is slightly dried.
6. Finally, add salt and basil leaves to taste.